Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 68: DJANGO, Cookies, And Day 100.

 photo 3fe0433d-a014-42a9-90e2-852fcdbd894a_zps5e6af1a2.jpg

Day 68:  Holy crap, only 32 days away from the big 100!  A lot of people have asked me what I'm going to do once I reach day 100...My answer?  Celebrate and then get ready for day 101!  Our journey won't end on day 100, it's just one of many life time goals to stay away from nicotine!  I now EXPECT to get make it to day 100, before I just hoped and wished I could be like all the people who quit for real.  I wasn't strong enough mentally,  psychologically or physically   Now I'm strong enough in all three phases and I will not give in, no matter how tough it gets. I have the greatest support group a guy could ask for in my family, I have support from guys all over the map who are going through the exact same thing I am from www.killthecan.org, and I have my brain and new found will power.  ALL of these are valuable.  On some days certain aspects are more important than the other, but over all, I am lucky to have them all and they are all equally important to my quit success.

over the weekend, Stacy and I tried two new typed of cookies.  One is made by Chips Ahoy called Reese's Peanut Butter Soft And Chewy.  The other cookie is made by Keebler and they are called Sweet Creme's.  Oh and they are "Special Edition."  I believe that translates to "These are temporary in case they suck."  And they do suck. They are hard and entirely too sweet! Yes, it is possible for a cookie to be too sweet.  It's like eating frosting times 75.  I'm sure a humming bird would like it but last time I checked I'm not a damn humming bird. Besides, I know something is too sweet when Stacy says so.  She LOVES sweets and would never say something is too sweet unless it was too sweet!  As for the Chips Ahoy, they are GOOD!  Me likey a lot. If I have to have one complaint, it's the size of each cookie. Each cookie is about the size of a 50 cent piece, maybe a little smaller.  They are two bites per cookie.  If you're 12 years or older, you could slam each cookie in one bite.  With all of that being said, they are good though.  Addicting to.  Go ahead, get some and try to eat just one and put them away.  If you can do it, I hate you.  If you can't, well I told you so.

 photo 8eb5de79-1c2c-48d2-a56f-20a648e291a8_zps42c7378d.jpg  photo 98699d02-73d4-4ddf-b4d8-2e925671c465_zps8b1bc150.jpg

A few quick lines about the movie DJANGO.  It's as good, if not better than advertised! It W\was funny, smart, violent, well written, hip, old school, controversial, sad, full of great actors, fun, and much more!  It's probably the best film I have seen in the last year.  Leonardo DiCaprio was absolutely brilliant playing a complete scum bag.  Jamie Fox was also brilliant in his part as DANJGO.  However, although it's tough to imagine someone out shining those two in a movie, Christopher Waltz was outstanding!  Every line he delivered was perfect, his body language was perfect and his character was perfect.  Oh and I almost forgot to mention, Samuel Jackson was AWESOME to!  See this film!
 photo 7b4a3a43-88c5-4e52-8d62-7b43a4d21238_zps7da5ef61.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment