Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 75: Too Lazy For Reading? Watch...

 photo 1d5e99d0-05c8-4dcb-9270-a5814b03cb2e_zpsc00376e5.jpg

Day 75: Iv'e posted blog after blog after blog about our journey to quit dipping...Today is Day 75 and I bet there are a lot of you out there who laugh at the blogs, skip right over the blogs, or just plain disregard the blogs.  I bet many of you are smokers and dippers to...I also bet you believe "I'm young, this won't happen to me. I'll just quit soon and be fine."  Or you say, "my grandpa smoked for 61 years and when he died the doctor said it wasn't from smoking, just old age."  Sure, that might be true.  Does that mean you'll smoke or dip for 61 years with no harmful setbacks?  I guess you're willing to take that chance...I wasn't.  Anyway, here is a video for you to watch about a stud athlete who had his whole entire life in front of him...Notice I said he HAD his life in front of him...Nicotine CAN and WILL defeat you if you allow it and it WILL defeat you unless you defeat it first.


So, what do you think?  It saddens me, it makes me mad, it scares me and I have already quit nicotine!  Have you quit yet?  Seriously, be honest with YOURSELF.  What is your REAL excuse as to why you haven't quit nicotine yet?  Well, what is it?  I bet if you look in the mirror and repeat that excuse you'll feel like a total idiot.  Yes, this is called being REAL with YOURSELF.  It took me a LONG time to be real with myself.  I've had help from the people who are most important to me and I'll always be grateful to them.  I promise you'll have help to, all you have to do is ask and be SERIOUS about quitting.  If you're not serious about quitting  go ahead and ignore these blogs, light up that cancer stick, spit that juice and enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment