Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 70: Puppy Birthday!

 photo 1f8ce355-6ed8-416d-8846-64c415da016b_zps914c4f1e.jpg

Day 70:  Holy shit, it's day 70! I remember not too long ago when it was day 1...and day 1 again...I'm very thankful to have made it this far, yet the days of failure still remain in my head.  However, I keep those "memories" there for motivational purposes only. I believe I read a quote somewhere once that said "If you don't learn from mistakes, they are just mistakes."  I don't want my first two failures to be just mistakes.  I want them to be learning experiences and motivation.  If I were to start dipping again, well then I obviously wouldn't have learned anything!  So far, with help from my closest supporters, I'm learning!

The last two days have been designated for cleaning our entire house, from top to bottom, side to side, carpets, etc.  We hate doing it but it feels so damn good to be done! it also feels good to know I helped clean the entire house and didn't have dip in my mouth while doing it! Shampooing the carpets is my biggest job, along with scrubbing the bath tub.  Ok fine, yes, Stacy does a lot more than I do, but I do help I swear!  besides, I'm the carpet cleaning champion of the world!  By the way, I'm not sure if you realize this, but if you actually clean everything in your home, it takes hours and hours and hours! With two kids, it seems like we have 75 more things to clean over, under and around every time we clean.  Do you ever feel that way?

Someone has a birthday today...No, not me...Not Stacy, not the kids...Our puppy, Andy!  Today our crazy, fearless, floppy eared, loving, handsome, wild hot dog turns ONE! I remember when the little guy could fit in palm of our hands.  Sure, it's not like he's big or anything, but he has grown a lot over the past year!  His ego and guts have grown to.  He'll jump on, over and through anything.  He'll bark at anyone or anything no matter how big or small and he'll try his best to escape our yard at the drop of a hat.  However, he's such an awesome dog who loves us unconditionally and we love him the same. Happy Birthday Andy! I'll leave you with two photos of our birthday boy.  The first photo is him on the day we brought him home.  The second photo is him from just a few days ago, owning the joint.  It's how he rolls these days...

 
 photo 3e2e7697-bc08-49bf-bc74-531d58f62a6c_zps929d1986.jpg
 photo e31b24ce-ca13-4b53-b509-e7e534a5dccd_zps4e38acf7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment