Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 23: www.playwithsugar.blogspot.com

 photo f3e636f7-8078-45b3-a47b-08f85596921e_zps2de0446e.jpg
 
Day 23: There’s not a whole lot going on today, which is always a good thing in the world of trying to quit nicotine! I’ll take a boring day any time I get one.  If it’s boring, it means all is going well and I have made it another day without chewing.  It feels good officially passing day 17 (my last fail day), but now I need another goal on my way to the ultimate goal of 100 days! 
 
I’m thinking day 41.  The reason I say that is because my very first dip quit failure (before I started blogging) happened on day 40, give or take a day or two.  Therefore, if I can make it past day 40, it’ll be the longest I have ever gone without chewing.  Can I do it?  Hell yes I can! 
 
We did our taxes today, what a pain in the ass that was.  Moving from one state to another in the middle of a fiscal year has “taxes will be confusing” written all over it!  We liked the outcome, but we didn’t like taking all damn day to do it.  Hence, the “boring” comments above.  In a nut shell, taxes are for the birds! 
 
Tonight we’re just doing something quick for dinner.  We’re having Nardone’s French Bread Pizza.  WE LOVE IT!  It reminds me of the pizza lunches we used to have in school.  Do you know what I’m talking about now?  I often add pepperoni and bacon to mine, but tonight I just went with the plain cheese and it was good!  Stacy must of have been hungry to.  It comes in a package of three pieces.  I usually eat two pieces while Stacy struggles to eat one piece.  Tonight, we each ate 1.5 pieces.  Atta girl Stacy!
 
I know this was a short and boring blog, but today was a boring day.  But, like I said, boring is good for the journey I’m on.  We have a kid free weekend coming up so I’m sure we’ll have some food photos for all of you!  Oh, and I PROMISE Stacy will be blogging soon- recipes, girly stuff, favorites and fails, etc.  I’ll also be blogging about movies and other dude stuff, not just my dip quitting journey.
 
Not only will Stacy be blogging on Life Gone Live, she’ll also be updating and blogging on her original blog called www.playwithsugar.blogspot.com Check it out!  It has already received over 1 million views and she hasn’t updated it in about four years!  But don’t worry; lots of new stuff will be coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment