Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 16: Zombies, Oh My!

 photo 8560d65e-7590-4fc8-a54b-7245adff217a_zps0e9c7135.jpg
 
Day 16:  Today has been a day of recovery!  Starting to get better but still not 100%. I’m not barfing like I was yesterday but I still have little to no energy.  My body is just as sore if not more sore than it was last night.  Dry heaving is NOT cool! 
 
I know there is NEVER a good time to be sick, but I have to say, if I’m going to get sick, right now is as good a time as ever.  Why, you ask?  Because I ABSOLUTELY haven’t had any chew cravings!  On top of that, I haven’t even wanted any fip, sunflower seeds or hard candy.  It’s almost like I’ve had a day or two off from mentally and physically fighting nicotine.  However, mentally and physically fighting the barf monster isn’t exactly fun. Oh and having a five and seven year old when you’re energy tank is about 1/7 full isn’t exactly fun either.
 
Perhaps some of you are getting annoyed or sick of me thanking and praising Stacy during this ordeal…..Well I just don’t give a shit!  She TRULY deserves a ton of credit for each day that I go without nicotine, each day I go without being grouchy, each day I wake up and bring a positive attitude to the world, and each day that I’m not too hard on myself.  She taught me how to do or act on all of these on a consistent basis.  I’m thankful for that and I want people to know. MANY people claim to be positive people, Stacy truly is.  There are far more people who claim to be positive people than there really are.  If you know Stacy, you know she talks the talk AND walks the walk. 
 
Guess what tomorrow is?  The day of infamy.  Doomsday. Armageddon.  Ok, so I’m exaggerating just a little.  Tomorrow is day 17.  I failed miserably on day 17 last time.  I’m not looking forward to day 17.  No, I’m not scared of day 17 or anything like that, I’m not nervous or excited.  What I’m excited for is day 18!  Day 18 is when I can say “I’m back baby!”  Day 18 is when I can say “Let’s rock and keep on rockin’!” Ever since I failed last time, I felt as though day 17 has owned my brain and held me in a psychological prison. Maybe now you’ll understand why I thank Stacy so often.  Stacy is the only reason I didn’t just continue to chew and quit the blog.  Stacy made me know, not just think I could beat this.  She didn’t see it as a failure; she saw it as a speed bump.  Stacy’s mom also saw it that way.  Both of them HELPED me a ton on that day.  To be honest, I think they both helped me more than they’ll ever know.  I truly mean that…
 
Enough of the seriousness! Geeeez.  Stacy and I have found a new app!  Well, it’s new to us.  First and foremost, we LOVE Bingo Bash and it’s our first app love.  However, as of today, we are currently having a love affair with the app called “Plants Vs. Zombies.”  It’s a blast!  And, like all great apps it’s truly addicting.  Stacy got her brains eaten last night, I got mine eaten today.  It’s just another day in our house lol. And since I’ve been straight forward with all of you so far, I have no reason to stop now right?  Ok then.  I love playing it on the toilet!  Oh c’mon, you all have THAT app!  The app you check every time you’re on the toilet!  Yup, you do…
 
 photo 8cf3eeb8-c7fa-4af1-a8c6-a68f248e83c2_zps829991fa.jpg
 
Alright folks, it’s that time again.  Time to get the jammies on the kids, get their bed time snacks and get cuddly with my gal…..And the damn dog…lol Good night all…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment