Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 25: Incentives, Updated Weigh-In!

 photo 2cad793a-300e-46e8-9032-59e5b516cf56_zps7c3ea19c.jpg
 
Day 25:  I made it!  No, not to the 100 days, to day 25!  That’s 25% of the journey completed!  That’s ¼ out of the way!  That’s a .250 batting average!  Alright, that’s enough, a .250 batting average isn’t very good so I suppose I should keep on going, right?  Right! Cravings are still happening, and I’m 99% sure they will always be there, or at least lingering around.  The difference between now and the first week is that I’m MUCH better at fighting them off.  I haven’t really even had any sunflower seeds either and I absolutely haven’t had any fip!  The only alternative I’ve been using is hard candy and I’m completely fine with that!
 
I think I’m late with my weigh-ins so today will be a weigh in!  I’m hoping I haven’t gained a million pounds so I can continue to prove that quitting nicotine doesn’t have to mean major weight gain! Then again, I don’t give a shit if I gain weight as long as I’m not chewing.  Stacy feels the same way and she has to see me naked so I’m fine with that! Below are all my weigh ins since I started the journey.  These weigh-ins include the weigh-ins from the journey before I failed on day 17 as well.  I’ve had ONE dip in the last 42 days so weight gain or loss wouldn’t have been affected.  Please keep in mind, I KNOW one dip in the last 42 days is one dip too many, which is why I started my journey over at day one. I’m just mentioning it for the sake of weight.  One dip would not help or hurt the process or weight gain or loss.
 
I started this journey at 189.2 lbs. Then I went to 190, 186.6, 182.4, 184.2, and last week I was at 181.2.  Today, I weighed in at…..184 lbs!  I gained a little less than three pounds since last weigh in and I have lost about five lbs overall!  Therefore, so far, the weight gain excuse is just that, an excuse!
 
 photo 64f9ebe8-3b7b-4e2b-990d-f53b6e618eec_zps625936d4.jpg
 
One of the incentives Stacy has given me to reach the 100 days is pretty hilarious to me, and anyone who personally knows Stacy.  On day 100, she had promised to SAY ANYTHING that I ask her to say!  It can be funny, rude, inappropriate, etc.  She rarely even says hell or damn, so imagine how funny it’ll be to hear her say other stuff!  I’m excited!  Yes, there is always a line and we won’t cross that, but I will certainly have fun hearing some of the things out of her mouth! 
 
On a more serious note, another goal I have is to earn the “Hall Of Fame Gold Coin” from www.killthecan.org, and it’s something I will NEVER let out of my site.  The guys at www.killthecan.org have been a HUGE help thus far!  Stacy is just as excited, if not more excited to order the coin as I am.  I’ll be so proud and thankful on that day, I’m going to give her 100 kisses!  Wait… how about 1,000 kisses! 
 
 photo 811d9b68-91d4-40c5-9617-fdd0161bd707_zps504b1520.jpg
 
We went to Palmer’s today.  It’s a small little breakfast joint that could and should be on the TV show Diners, Drive Ins and Dives!  Great down home food and cheap!  Yummy! And yes, you know it’s a good place because we smelled like the giant skillet for the rest of the day.  As always, it was well worth it! 
 
Don’t forget to visit www.playwithsugar.blogspot.com! Stacy will be updating that on a regular basis very soon and we’ll be adding to www.lifegonelive.blogspot.com as well!   You’ll notice a lot more than just my chewing blogs!  Get ready!
 
Good night all…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment