Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 27: Blogging Schedule, Business Card and Hello Kitty Scooter!

 photo cb2f1bf2-8e6f-400b-b24f-9daef1077fdd_zps21dd58ce.jpg
OUR NEW BUSINESS CARD!
 
Day 27:  Let’s rock!  The weather today has been beautiful!  Beautiful as in it was nice enough to take the kids outside after school and play. I had a minor worry because this was the first time since I quit chewing that was nice enough to go outside for more than 10-15 minutes at a time.  What did I do every time we’d take the kids outside last summer?  I’d make sure to throw a dip in before we went out.  EVERY TIME.  I’m proud to say, all I needed was sunflower seeds.  One day I won’t need anything, but for now, I am happy to chew sunflower seeds instead of chewing tobacco. 
 
Stacy had a doctor’s appointment today so after school it was just the kids and I for a few hours.  We had a good time.   We got snacks and home work done first and then went outside.  Andy also had a blast.  Auden and Beckett know I chew sunflower seeds a lot now so Auden sincerely asked me if she could have some of my seeds.  I thought maybe she wanted to try them.  No, she didn’t.  She wanted to “plant” them in the yard because they could grow and I could chew all the sunflower seeds I wanted to without paying anything lol.  How great is that!?  It was so damn cute!  On top of that, both kids had a TON of fun doing it! We threw football and I road Auden’s Hello Kitty scooter.  I don’t know how she does it; I almost killed myself about seven times!  It entertained them and that’s what matters, right? 
 
After that, we did our little family tradition; Chinese Buffet take out!  The kids love it, Stacy and I love it and it gives us a chance to spend some time together, a win-win for all.  Plus, the kids are 100% silent for about 35 minutes when we get home because they are shoving their faces.  Do you know how rare quietness is when you have a five and seven year old?  If you have kids, you know what I’m saying lol.
 
Ok, as promised, here is our blogging schedule.  We’ll be starting on Monday March 18th.  Our ultimate goal is go from just blogging to blogging AND vlogging!  We just need to learn about video editing first lol.  We’ll get there we promise!  Please note:  All days are subject to change.
 
Stacy and Brian’s Blogging Schedule:
 
Monday- Monday Munchies!  This will include various recipes; dinner, dessert, side dish, beverages, etc.  They will be totally random and if we can manage to build an audience, we’ll let you choose some recipes!
 
Tuesday- Tuesday Dudes Day!  This will be my day where I’ll discuss sports, movies, T.V., male products, bacon, etc. Basically, anything man related!
 
Wednesday- Works For Me Wednesday! Stacy and I will compile our favorite things from the past week and we’ll share them with you.  It could be food, make up, movies, an activity, restaurant, stores, event, etc.
 
Thursday- See Saturday!
 
Friday- Favorites And Fails- Each week Stacy and I will pick something off of Pinterest and see if it works.  In a nut shell, if it works it’s a favorite, if it fails, well….It fails!  We’re putting Pinterest to the test!
 
Saturday- Wild Card Saturday!  Saturday’s can include absolutely anything!  Make up, baking and cooking tutorials.  Funny stuff, serious stuff, venting, etc!  Plus, This day and Thursday’s is when random give a ways could occur.  No, we won’t have give a ways often at first, but the more followers/readers we get, the more give a ways we’ll have.
 
Sunday- Reviews And Other News- We’ll review random items that we have come across through out the week or items that have been given to us: Food, house hold, make up, movies, restaurants, stores, independently owned small businesses and so on. If you have a small business of any kind and would like us to review or try out your product, please email us at lifegonelive@gmail.com
 
Don’t forget to follow us:
 
Twitter: @lifegonelive
Instagram: lifegonelive
 
Goodnight all…

No comments:

Post a Comment