Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 26: Cheesy Horror Flicks, Instagram, Twitter!

 photo 196b1b78-df90-4806-ad05-cf9c078416b0_zpsb184d6de.jpg
 
Day 26:  Feeling good, just a little bit tired every now and again.  Stacy has been sick and fighting it like a champ.  We had a weekend to ourselves and did some stuff, but not much.  It was nice actually.  It was nice to kick back and relax.  Then again, we still managed to do a ton of laundry, dishes, clean up, etc.  That’s “relaxing” when you have two kids.  Anyone who has kids knows exactly what we’re talking about!
 
I need to get something off my chest.  Is it a big deal?  Of course not, but it’s still something I need to write about.  Netflix!  Good ol’ Netflix!  It’s not hard AT ALL to find a terrible movie on the instant streaming portion of Netflix.  Have you ever gone onto the instant streaming portion and searched just the horror section?  Holy Sh!T!  A majority of those movies look like three or four high school kids stole their parents’ video cameras and shot a movie.  You know what is even worse?  I love them!  Yup, it’s my guilty pleasure.  I admit it.  Everyone has a guilty pleasure; do you have the stones to admit what yours is?  My guilty pleasure is watching a low budget horror flick!
 
With all of that being said, Netflix also has some hidden gems, which to me is part of the fun of having Netflix.  Although it doesn’t happen too often, every now and then I find a movie and say “wow, this was really under appreciated!”  However, it almost never happens when I’m watching a movie from the horror genre lol. Speaking of that, we, and yes I said we (Stacy gets sucked into my Netflix gems) watched a movie called “The Woman.”  It’s about a woman who has lived her life in the wild and a nut job lawyer spots her while out hunting.  He then captures her and “demands” the rest of his nut job family help “civilize” her.  It’s a beauty!  Oh man….Go ahead, check it out, you know you want to!
 
 photo 46441e04-0c6e-4f32-a10a-8ccbf64f483a_zps5c4e839f.jpg
 
 
I know I keep saying we will be updating Life Gone Live and Stacy’s blog: www.playwithsugar.blogspot.com. I promise we will!  Tonight we are getting a schedule ready and in tomorrow’s blog you’ll see that schedule!  We have also made an Instagram account and twitter account!  Why would you follow our family on Instagram, Twitter, two blogs and Facebook? Are we really that interesting?  I’m not saying we are, but we could be…We might surprise you! I can stretch it even further and say you might even laugh and learn some things…
 
Instagram: lifegonelive
Twitter: @lifegonelive
 
On that note, it’s time to get the kids in bed; I can already feel that hour from day light savings time messing with their bodies.  Oh and I almost forgot, No dip and no fip today!  Woohoo! Good night all…

No comments:

Post a Comment