Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 6: Great Food And Will Power!

 photo c2a774e9-0a04-41f0-91ca-2c3f3c674cee_zps7cad75e1.jpg
 
 Day 6: I’m creeping up on my next goal, which is one week!  My next goal after that will be to get to day 18.  Why day 18, because day 17 is where I failed miserably last time.  I truly believe that may get me over the hump.  I will NOT let my guard down!  
 As for cravings and my mental and physical well being as of late, I have felt pretty good.  I seem to be going a long quite nicely.  I have headaches and cravings but after day three, things seem to get a little better.  Notice I keep saying the word “seem.”  I SEEM to be doing this and doing that.  Yeah well I thought I was doing this and doing that last time to.  Then BAM!  I chewed…Instead of trying to get to 100 days in two weeks; I know I need to take this journey on by getting through each day, hour and minute.  I’ll have cravings when I least expect them and I’ll have really bad cravings when I do expect them.  I’ll dream about chew right when I think all is clear.  I’ll want chew when I usually don’t want some and I’ll want it even more during my usual “trigger” moments.  I need to expect the unexpected and I need to have and use will power! 
 Today Stacy and I made French onion soup and I don’t care if you call me arrogant or not, it was the BEST French onion soup I have ever eaten!  Ever…I literally can’t wait to wake up tomorrow and get through half the day so I can heat it up at lunch time.  It took several hours to prepare and cook but it was well worth it!

 
 photo 0cca85a1-2163-4966-bdc3-6de8f8f96c05_zps11b92744.jpg
 
Right when I think things can’t get much better, Stacy just said to me “Should I make my homemade apple crisp?”  Uhhhh Yes, yes you should!  Yes please! I’m full from eating a giant bowl of French onion soup but I just don’t care, I’m having some of this!  It’s making our entire house smell good!  It should be a candle.  I’m sure there are candles with an “apple crisp” scent, but there are none like this!  It’s making me drool and have problems typing because I just want it out of the oven!  Add some vanilla ice cream and there you go!  This apple crisp is the “Tits McGhee!”  That’s one of my many weird ways to compliment Stacy lol.


 photo d1a9839b-0725-4e38-ac93-9269d677da05_zps693def24.jpg
 
After all that food, which by the way was better than any restaurant French onion soup OR apple crisp that I have ever had, I think it’s time to lie down and let my tummy get fatter while I watch TV.  In other words, I’m being a typical man, well once we get the kids in bed.  Oh and by the way, I am doing well with my cravings.  I’m not even going to have fake chew, aka “Fip” tonight!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Brian I beleive that anyone can do anythinng inside there physical boundaries and your awareness and will to be free from your adiiction may be the edge,the edge I am looking for. Thanks for taking your time everyday. I left a comment to let u know if not one other person your are inspiring your older brother,I bet both of em. I am proudof you and love you,I am here ANYTIME...u don't ever have a support problem!

    ReplyDelete